Loyall Dog Food: Professional 31/20
Our Professional Formula was created to sustain your elite canine athlete with the highest levels of nutrients for maximum endurance and repletion recovery. This formula can also provide for the special nutritional needs of pregnant and nursing dogs.
- Natural source of Glucosamine
- Natural sources of Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acids
- Contains prebiotics to help support nutrient digestion
- Optimal blend of trace minerals important for skin and coat
- Balanced fiber sources to support digestion
- High-quality source for protein and fat from chicken
- Crunchy nugget helps to scrape away plaque, reduce tartar, and clean and whiten teeth
- 40lb bags available
Recommended Daily Feeding Instructions
|Weight of Dog (lbs)||Cups/Day*|
|10 or less||1/4 - 3/4|
|10 - 20||3/4 - 1 1/4|
|20 - 30||1 1/4 - 1 3/4|
|30 - 40||1 3/4 - 2 1/4|
|40 - 60||2 1/4 - 3|
|60 - 80||3 - 3 1/2|
|80 - 100||3 1/2 - 4 1/4|
*Amount per day is measured in cups. 1 cup = 8 ounce measuring cup.
A dog’s nutritional needs vary according to its breed, age, size, activity, and environment. Start with this recommended amount and then vary according to your dog’s appetite and body condition. If you have a pregnant, nursing, or a hardworking dog, or a dog exposed to cold weather, these additional factors should be taken into consideration. Clean, fresh water needs to be available at all times. In gestating animals, feed up to 10% more than the recommended daily feeding amount to maintain body condition and in lactating animals, feed up to two times the recommended daily feeding amount. For puppies, you should feed up to 2 times the amounts shown. Loyall™ Professional Formula 31/20 is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profile for Growth and Reproduction.