SafeChoice® Special Care Horse Feed
Low, controlled starch formula for horses with metabolic concerns and easy keepers
SafeChoice Special Care is specially designed for horses that are prone to metabolic issues related to starch intake, and is formulated at just 11% starch. If you're looking to avoid corn in your horse's feed, SafeChoice Special Care is the perfect choice. It's also ideal for easy keepers, ponies, and miniature horses.
- Includes Topline Balance™, Nutrena’s unique approach to topline health
- Formulated without corn or corn co-products
- Ideal blend of nutrients offers controlled starch and fat levels for a balanced source of energy
- Guaranteed amino acid levels to support muscle maintenance and development
- Added prebiotics and probiotics to aid in digestion
- Organic trace minerals for improved immune support and skin/coat/hoof health
- Pelleted form
Does your horse need to lose weight, without losing muscle? View the results of our feeding trial here.
Smart Grain Formulation®
What makes some feeds better than others? What nutrients really make a difference in your horse's health? And how do we deliver the right combination for your animal? Those were our questions. Smart Grain Formulation® is our answer.
|Crude Fiber||max. 15.0%|
|Dietary Starch*||max. 11.0%|
|Calcium||0.90 - 1.20%|
|Vitamin A||3,000 IU/lb|
|Vitamin D||350 IU/lb|
|Vitamin E||100 IU/lb|
|Lactobacillus acidophilus||5.1M CFU/lb|
|Lactobacillus casei||5.1M CFU/lb|
|Bifidobacterium thermophilum||5.1M CFU/lb|
|Enterococcus Faecium||5.1M CFU/lb|
* NSC (Non-structural Carbohydrates) = Dietary Starch + Sugar