Stock and Stable Horse & Livestock Feed
Convenient nutrition at a value.
Stock and Stable Horse & Livestock Feeds provide a convenient, value-priced feed option that works across a range of species. Available in textured and pelleted forms, with a variety of protein levels, they provide quality nutrition for your entire farm.
Please check with your local Nutrena retailer for the form and protein level available in your area.
How to Feed Stock and Stable Animal Feed:
- Refer to the tag attached to the bag for specific feeding instructions.
- Feed by weight, not by volume.
- Weigh the feed in the container you will be using, and be sure to subtract the weight of the container.
- Divide recommended feed amount in to two or more equally spaced feedings per day, and feed at the same times each day.
- Feed good quality hay at the rate of 1 to 1-3/4 lb per 100 lbs of bodyweight per day or pasture equivalent.