NatureWise® Cleaned Grains
- High energy value derived from carefully selected test weight grains.
- Carefully cleaned to minimize presence of foreign material.
Before You Feed
- Feed by weight—not by volume.
- Weigh the feed in the container you will be using and subtract the weight of the container
- Feed 1/2 to 1 lb. per 100 lbs. of bodyweight to maintain desired condition.
- Provide pasture or 1 to 1-3/4 lb. of hay per 100 lbs. of bodyweight for horses and ruminants
- Cool out your horses properly after exercise before you feed them or allow them access to unlimited water.
- Clean, fresh water should be available at all times.
- Offer salt free choice.
- Appropriate mineral should be offered.
This product must be supplemented with salt and mineral.