Feather Fixer Poultry Feed
Feather Fixer™ with Mite-Fighter™ Technology is a unique and innovative life-stage product that can also be fed year round if desired. It solves two big problems: what to feed your flock to help them get through molt quicker and helping to prevent mites.
- Optimal protein and energy levels for chickens regrowing feathers
- Mite-Fighter™ technology helps prevent mite infestation
- Organic trace minerals support feather regrowth and eggshell strength
- Added prebiotics and probiotics support proper digestion and nutrient absorption
- Natural source of greens for periods when grass is limited
- Tagetes (Aztec marigold) extract for golden yolks
- Proprietary blend of nutrients naturally supports the immune system and overall health of your flock
- Pelleted form
How does Mite-Fighter™ technology work?
- Mite-Fighter™ is a natural, proprietary ingredient that is not a chemical or a drug.
- The Mite-Fighter™ ingredient passes through the digestive system of the chicken and is excreted in the feces, making the area around the vent inhospitable for mites and helping to deter mite infestations.
- The Mite-Fighter™ ingredient has no effect on rate of lay, egg quality, egg safety for consumption, or meat quality.
About Molting & Mites:
- All hens and roosters experience molt, the normal, natural process of losing and regrowing feathers.
- Molt’s purpose is to supply chickens with fresh, new feathers. Read more about molt in our Knowledge Center.
- Mites are external parasites that all poultry are highly susceptible to.
Comments from users:
- “Some of the chickens grew their feathers back very quickly, faster than I have ever seen before. I would definitely use it again.” - Mike H
- “The rate at which feathers re-grew and egg production returned was unbelievable. We had eggs within 2 weeks of feeding the product.” - Andy W.
- "My chickens were quicker to re-feather by about 1 week faster than normal.” - Kristi P
- “When we began using Mite-Fighter technology on a flock with significant mites present, we immediately noticed a reduction in mites. In subsequent flocks, we are using it before infestation and to this point have not seen mites develop as in the past.” - Brad L.
|Calcium||3.25 - 3.75%|
|Salt||0.25 - 0.65%|
|Sodium||0.15 - 0.23%|